Day Trips Include:
· Pick up/drop off from Nuku’alofa area to wharf
· Packed lunch, refreshments, fruit & bottled water provided
· Whale watching/swimming with trained & qualified local guide
· Snorkelling gear, wetsuits & boat fishing rods
· 2-tank dives per day with PADI qualified dive guide
· Scuba diving equipment rental NZD45 per person/per day
. Clean toilet on board for your convenience
Terms & Conditions
Bookings and reservations are essential, and can be made by phone or email. All trips must be paid in full (cash or credit cards) direct to Whale Swim & Dive prior to departure unless otherwise agreed with the booking agent.
Whale Swim & Dive reserves the right to change tour itineraries due to local weather conditions. We can’t guarantee the whales will let us watch them or swim with them every day during the whale season (July to Nov). We offer a 25% discount off a 2nd booking if there are no whale encounters on the first trip.
Cancellation within 30 days - full activity charges will be payable. Should a trip be cancelled by us for any reason, all payments received will be fully refundable.